Sunday 14 December 2014

What are Hindus and Muslims in India

I feel proud to speak about my Muslim brothers in India. I am really fortunate enough to have good friends and colleagues from Muslim community starts from my academics to employment. Yes they really worth enough in my life as dearest friends. Infact, I love Ramdan and Bakrid a lot on par with any Hindu festivals. It was really a quite wonderful memories for me to be invited by my friend to join the happy moments of their family during the festival of Ramdan and other.

The real beauty of Islam that I should mention without missing is their kind heart towards charity. During Eid, it is cultural practice for everyone who can afford it to donate a sum of money or material. so that the poor will also be able to eat their fill during the festival. These donations are often made via the mosque. Helping people who are less well-off is a key and core feature of Islam. Infact, this compulsory alms-giving is one of the 'Five Pillars of Islam'. The other four are the profession of faith, ritual prayer, fasting during Ramadan, and the pilgrimage to Mecca.



I am fortunate enough to read the stories of prophets, to be told by some stories related to Islamic culture and some basic beliefs of Islam. As born in Hindu family, when I compare the practices and core beliefs of Hinduism with Islamic practices and core belies, both have many commonalities and shares the same spirit of faith and living for good cause. For this point all the religions in this world are always shows only one same destination. To put the nature of this destination in my simple and understandable words is 'LIVE WITH SACREDNESS AND LOVE & HELP ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF CASTE COMMUNITY AND CREED. I don't know anything bigger more than this simple line after seeing different religions in my society.

I believe that because of these common faiths in doctrines of different religions India would able to sustain unity and integrity with different diversified customs. It is the land where a Muslim guy can participate in Hindu temple Pujas and where a Hindu person can happily go and attend the prayer of Mosque and Church. I am proud to say in my country all holy places like temples, mosques, Gurudwaras and Churches are open to all human beings.



Do you also feel proud to have friends from other communities,. Yes, feel proud of it if you have. If you don't have, I am sure you are missing something in life.

India shares great bondage among different communities.But, some idiots from almost every community trying to destroy this bond which it was happened during British raj era for their selfis benefits.

Let us be firm and strong enough and don't let some bigot destroy this bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment